To secure you Party Booking/Hire we require a Non-refundable deposit to secure your date and time as we do get extremly busy during summer months.
Deposit is refundable for Bouncy Castle Hire in the event of bad weather only.
ALL OUTDOOR HIRE OF OUR INFLATABLES NEEDS TO BE ON GRASS OR BARK SURFACE TO ENABLE SAFE SET UP OF THE CASTLE.
WE DO NOT SET UP ON GRAVEL,CONCRETE,PAVING OR SLABS.
This is for your child's safety,and to ensure we comply with our insurers Safe Set Up Policy.
Please contact us to make sure your preferred date and time is available (also to ensure the products that you would like to hire) before making any payment. We will advise you of the deposit amount require for you booking.
By payment of the deposit you accept full responsibility for checking the height and size of the venue. You confirm you have read and fully accept the terms and conditions of hire as (DETAILED AT BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE) of Kid of the Castle.
WE ADVISE YOU PRINT A COPY FOR YOUR INFORMATION.
Terms and Conditions of Bouncy Castle Hire
It is the responsibility of the customer (the hirer) to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the inflatable.
Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Provided that the equipment is used in accordance with the above guidelines and conditions of hire, those using the inflatable should also do so safely. However, accidents can happen Kid of the Castle can accept no liability for injuries sustained or any other loss, howsoever caused, in the absence of the negligence of Kid of the Castle or its employees. As the equiptment will be in the hirers possession and control whilst in use rather than Kid of the Castle and liability for injuries or other losses caused other than in the circumstances described above rests with the hirer. Accordingly, it is strongly recommended that the hirer (the customer) has adequate public liability insurance covering his or her liability arising from the use of the inflatable.
Hire of Soft Play, Ball Pond & Play Packages
Terms & Conditions
(In these terms and conditions the word EQUIPMENT is used to describe the Soft Play, Activity Play, Ball Bond, inflatable play area and Parachute)
The instructionsare here to help your children have a fun time, and ensure their safety. Please read through these terms and conditions carefully and the payment of the party deposit signify that you acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
Kid of the Castle does not accept any responsibility for damage or personal injury however caused whilst our equipment is under hire to you. Please use your own common sense and have a great time!
The hirer must be over the age of 18 and will be held fully liable for any damage or loss of equipment.
• The hirer will be responsible for the safety of the equipment at all times and the people on it.
• The hirer will be liable to pay the loss of any lost or stolen equipment.
• The equipment must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult (over 18yrs of age).
• No food or drink should be taken onto and no cigarettes or naked flames should be near the equipment.
Specific to the Soft Play Sets
• Children should remove shoes or any sharp attachments that could tear the fabric.
Specific to the Parachute
• Do not allow children to run on the parachute as it is slick and they could fall.
• To avoid injury do not lift a child in the parachute as it's almost impossible to judge where the ground is.
• Never allow a child to go on the parachute when it is floating and toss them up in the air.
• Do not drag children around in the parachute or allow heavy objects to be placed or thrown as this will tear the material.
• Especially important to ensure that cigarettes and naked flames are kept way from the parachute.
Kid of the Castle Ltd
Registered in England and Wales
company no 10306100
Names of diectors can be obtained at registered head office at:
Kid of the Castle are not associated or affiliated with any TV, Film or entertainment company. Our look-a-like costumes are part of our own personal collection. We do not claim to be original TV or Film character, simply LOOK-A-LIKES. We do not sell to third parties or provide any official merchandise or costumes.